If your interventional cardiology skills are awaiting a strong opportunity within a collegial setting, and a not for profit organization that believes in giving back to the community, this is your ideal opportunity.
All interventional procedures are highly sought after, including TAVR, Mitra clip; etc.
A robust in-house extender team supports your schedule.
Flex 4 or 5 day work week provides great work life balance.
Metropolitan community with symphony, culture, fantastic and vibrant food scene, with beautiful outdoor access make this a wonderful place to live. Excellent public and private schools and affordable housing provide quality of life to settle within this community.
H1 and J1 Visa candidates may be considered for this position. Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
For confidential inquiries please forward your current CV to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com and call 954.837.2611.
- Not for profit healthcare system
- Flex work schedule: 4 or 5 day work week
- All interventional procedures
- Great support with in-house extender team
- High level of care and certifications
- Generous Sign-on bonus
- Beautiful outdoor recreation meets access to culture and southern charm
- Highly ranked public and private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail