A wonderful Cardiology group in 'The Pelican State' of Louisiana is looking to add an Interventional Cardiologist to replace a provider retiring soon. You will get the luxury of walking into a waiting patient base. This opportunity is for a very confident and motivated specialist who is focused on providing proven high quality Cardiac care.
Schedule is Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with a half day on Friday that is 8am - Noon. Opportunity is for Interventional Cardiologist skilled in Peripheral work coupled with their Interventional expertise. Must have excellent clinical and communication skills and a love for Cardiology. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible.
This remarkable position offers a competitive compensation package with a base salary guarantee. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, sign on bonus, and more. Come live and practice in the diverse southern culture of Louisiana. You will be located in a prime location with access to outdoor activities, shopping, dining and an International Airport.
CompHealth has the largest network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally. For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.5 day work week
- Waiting patient base from retiring provider
- Private Cardiology group
- Join 4 other Cardiologists
- Peripheral skills highly preferred
- Group is focused on top-notch patient care
- Base salary guarantee
- Relocation assistance and sign on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail