Step into a well - established organization and group, with all you can ask for: solo EP practitioner, high salary base plus great RVU earning potential, low call, affordable waterfront community, high growth area, 1 hour from Golf of Mexico and half hour from Texas.
Join a very collegial environment with plenty of mid-level support, in a clinical setting.
Enjoy excellent work - life balance, with a 4 and a half day work week.
High compensation, student loan forgiveness, commencement bonus and more.
Best of both worlds with reasonable cost of living and high income.
Huge built in referrals from 40 + primary care providers, and be the only EP physician in one of the fastest growing areas in the nation.
Great waterfront community with a hip downtown vibe and art scene.
For confidential inquiries, please call Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611 and forward your CV to email@example.com
- Great work life balance 4 and half day work week
- Built - in referrals from 40 + primary care providers
- High salary base plus RVU and student loan repayment
- High growth area - business is booming
- Step into an established patient base & be the solo EP physician in the entire area
- Call 1:7
- 1 hour to Gulf of Mexico
- Vibrant and diverse community and hip downtown scene