CompHealth is currently assisting a Kentucky hospital with their search for an interventional cardiologist. The facility needs assistance because a current physician is retiring. You will see mostly coronary patients, and peripheral is not required but is available. You will join with a few other interventional, structural, and EP cardiologists. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position requires a current KY license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application. Final year fellows are encouraged to apply and stipend is available as part of your $100K recruitment package.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive full medical benefits, 30 days PTO, $10K relocation assistance, life insurance, 5 days CME with $10K allowance, 401K matching plus employer pension contribution and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this community on the Ohio River which offers low cost of living, safe neighborhoods, performing arts, abundant outdoor activities, and upscale restaurants on the revitalized main street. It's a fantastic place to raise a family or settle down.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
To begin talking about this position, please reach out to Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100K to be used as you need it: fellow stipend, student loans, sign-on
- 401K with 6% match plus employer pension contribution
- Exceptional compensation package including bonuses
- Additional relocation assistance
- 30 days PTO
- Can do peripheral, structural EP (if desired)
- Fellows encouraged to apply
- Board certified or board eligible required
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you