Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas (CCK), located in Wichita, Kansas, is seeking to add an additional energetic and skilled BE/BC Cardiologist to join their well-established practice. CCK was formed in 1983 and is well respected and known throughout the state of Kansas. Qualified candidates would be welcomed and mentored by a collegial team of partners and join an outstanding group of Cardiologists who provide the highest quality of care to their patients and who value self-governance in their practice. Some details of the opportunity include:
- CCK has 9 Cardiologists who partner with 17 Advanced Practice Providers who handle night call, rounding, etc.
- Call 1:9; call and outreach clinic responsibilities shared equally
- Practice full scope of Non-Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
- CCK is conveniently located adjacent to Kansas Heart Hospital, a 54-bed hospital that provides comprehensive and advanced treatments for heart and vascular disease
- Kansas Heart Hospital has received a 5-star rating from CMS for the second consecutive time, most recently being 1 of only 83 hospitals across the country to receive this recognition for quality
- If interested, teaching opportunities are available through University of Kansas School of Medicine in Wichita which offers 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
- Excellent earning potential with comprehensive benefit package
Located in south central Kansas along the Arkansas river, Wichita is Kansas’ largest city with a metro population of over 650,000. Come experience an excellent quality of life in a city that offers excellence in education, an abundance of cultural/arts and sporting activities, safe and affordable neighborhoods and short commute times.