An interventional cardiology opportunity is available in Iowa. The position is open due to growth in the area. This hospital has a new catheterization lab. You schedule is Monday to Friday, and shared interventional call schedule will be light because general cardiologists take most calls. You must be board certified or board eligible and have a current IA license, or be willing to obtain one with CompHealth's assistance.
This hospital employed position offers competitive compensation, relocation assistance, medical benefits, CME time, six weeks of vacation time, a starting bonus, as well as quality and production bonuses.
This community was recently recognized as 'One of the best places to live' by Money magazine. You will enjoy waterfront walks, dining, and arts in its modern downtown, without the hassles of other large cities.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Large group with a waiting patient base
- High volume of coronary and peripheral interventions
- Light interventional call
- New catheterization lab
- Six weeks of vacation with CME time
- Lucrative starting and retention bonuses
- Production and quality bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you