A new non-invasive cardiology opportunity available in a great community in Iowa. This hospital has multiple awards and accreditations, and the cardiology group has been in practice for close to 40 years. This is an established group of 11 cardiologists who are planning to add another. Shared call schedule will be very light 1:9 and be non-invasive only. You must be board certified or board eligible and have a current IA license, or be willing to obtain one with CompHealth's assistance.
This hospital employed position offers competitive compensation, relocation assistance, medical benefits, two weeks of CME time, six weeks of vacation time, a starting bonus, as well as quality and production bonuses. This position promises to be very lucrative.
This great community was recently recognized as 'One of the best places to live' by Money magazine. It features multiple colleges, security, and affordability. You will enjoy waterfront walks, dining, and arts in the modern downtown, without any of the hassles of the larger cities.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Large practice group with a waiting patient base
- 1:9 non-invasive call
- Outpatient clinics with full spectrum of diagnostic studies
- Terrific referral system in the area
- Six weeks of vacation with CME time
- Lucrative starting bonus
- Production and quality bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you