Non-invasive Cardiology Practice
Vibrant Eastern Iowa University Community
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
An Employed Practice with a Successful Multi-Specialty Group – 150 Providers
• $450,000 - $500,000 Base Salary - Huge Potential with production incentives
• Commencement Bonus $50,000
• Opportunity to work with 2 Interventional Cardiologists and One Cardiac EP
• General Cardiology Call 1:4
• Work at one 366 Bed Regional hospital with highly trained staff – collegial environment
• Procedures currently done - Stress Tests Regular and Nuclear, Holter and Event Monitors, Tilt Table test, Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Echoes-Regular-Stress-TEES, EP Studies and ablations, Pacemakers and ICD implants
• Cardiac Rehabilitation Services
• Comprehensive Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental & Paid Malpractice, Paid Relocation, Vacation, CME, Supplemental Life, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, Retirement programs 403B, 457B and more.
Beautiful Town with the amenities and attractions – Art Galleries, Museums, Music Festivals & Performing Arts
• Unmatched low cost of living –Superb quality of life- Vibrant cultural destination
• University town – over 13,000 students and 120 majors
• University was rated one of the “Best in the Midwest” by Princeton Review.
• Outstanding Medical community with three full-service hospitals.
• Golf courses and country clubs.
• Excellent shopping and fine dining.
• Performing Arts Center hosts around 175 performances including off-Broadway productions and well-known performers.
• Private and public school system – Among the best ACT & SAT scores in the nation
• Gorgeous river view and river frontage homes available.
• 100 miles of trails for biking & hiking.
• Child-friendly community – New Youth Pavilion and Bluedorn Science Imaginarium.
• Countless outdoor activities including: hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing, public tennis courts, aquatic center, public parks, state parks, swimming pools, water parks, golf courses (private and public), Division 1- Football and Basketball, soccer and baseball fields!
Please reference ID: CD 48911
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com