The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking an additional BC-BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist.
Why choose Cardiology at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Large referral base and excellent payor mix
- Office within walking distance of large tertiary care centers
- Nocturnal Advanced Practice Provider takes first call 7 nights/week from 6p-6a
- Department consists of 7 BC Cardiologists (3 Interventionalists, 3 Non-Invasive, 1 Electrophysiologist); 3 BC Cardiothoracic Surgeons and 6 Vascular Surgeons (5 BC and 1 BE)
- Call 1:6
- Competitive salary guarantee with 2-year shareholder track; excellent benefit package
Why choose The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Among Wellmark’s 13 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), they lead the state in terms of Wellmark’s Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- Initially established in 1994, The Iowa Clinic has a large referral base of over 200 physicians and providers practicing in 40 specialties in a service area of 1.3 million
- Top Workplace for 4 consecutive years – Des Moines Register
Why choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 600,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, and excellent schools, Des Moines is a family-friendly city that offers an idyllic work-life balance.
#1 “Best State to Practice Medicine” – WalletHub, March 2017
#1 “Wealthiest City in America”- TODAY Show, January 2014
#1 “Best City for Young Professionals” - Forbes, 2014
#1 “Best Midwest Cities for Young Adults”- The Business Journals, March 2013
#1 “Best City for the Middle Class” – Business Insider, 2016
#1 “Metro with the Most Community Pride” - Gallup, 2015
#2 “Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S.” – U.S. News & World Report, 2016
#2 “Best City for Jobs” - Forbes, March 2015
#2 “Best City for Business and Careers” - Forbes, 2014
#2 “Top 10 US Cities to Land Work” - NBC News, 2015
#2 “Strongest Local Economy” - Policom, April 2013
#3 “Top City for New College Grads” - SmartAsset, 2015
#4 “Best Places to Live” (West Des Moines) - Money, 2016
#4 “Best Mid-Sized City to Make a Living” - MoneyGeek, 2016
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.