Looking to moonlight? We are in search of a Cardiology Nocturnist to work in Indiana.
The position is working with a large Cardiology group needing night shift coverage. We can start you quickly and this can be a long term assignment. Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who could help.
- Nocturnist Needed for Cardiology Group
- 7 pm - 7 am Shifts / Week on Week Off Schedule
- Average 1-3 Patients per Night from ED
- Level 2 Trauma Center and Level 5 Chest Pain Accreditation
- Group of 23 Cardiologist
- 2nd Most Populated City in the State
- International Airport for Easy Travel
- Full of Restaurants and Hotels for Your Stay
- Hourly Rate Based on Experience
- Paid Travel Expenses and Malpractice
- Indiana License
Please contact me if you are interested in setting up an interview.
Heather K Spivey