A large, 300+ bed hospital in central Illinois is looking to add an Interventional Cardiologist to their team. TAVR experience is a plus. Experienced providers and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will be offered an excellent salary with full medical benefits for you and your family. You will also receive a generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance, life insurance, a retirement plan, CME hours with a stipend, PTO, and malpractice insurance.
You should have a current IL license or be willing to obtain one with CompHealth's assistance. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in Interventional Cardiology.
This is truly an enjoyable community to live and practice, with plenty of parks, lakes, and recreation that provides numerous high quality private schools, colleges, and universities.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2495746
- Secure and stable Cardiology group employed by the hospital
- Work with 2 other interventional cardiologists in a colloquial cardiovascular group
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives with excellent earning potential
- Looking due to growth and community demand
- City with 75K population with excellent private and public schools and colleges
- Central IL located about 2 hours to St Louis and 3 hours to Chicago
- Retirement plan with matching
- PTO, CME, Relocation included
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you