CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois medical center with their search for an interventional cardiologist. The facility needs assistance with its growing patient base. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with 1:4 call. Work closely with advanced practice providers and a few other general and interventional cardiologists. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position requires a current IL license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Current fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with an RVU bonus structure. You will be offered robust medical benefits, health insurance, dental and vision, $15K relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, four weeks of vacation, one week CME with $4K stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail.
Come live and practice in this wonderful community that has it all: arts, culture, and some of the best outdoor activities you can ask for. Enjoy the big-city amenities of Chicago just a quick drive away.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Senior Search Consultant Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Busy immediately
- Large number of referrals
- Call 1:4 or better
- Join a few other Cardiologists
- Outstanding compensation
- Robust health benefits
- Retirement with employer contribution and match
- Sign-on, relocation, student loan repayment, and malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail