A large health system in southern Illinois is looking for an interventional cardiologist. The community is growing, and the cardiology group is looking to add another. The interventional call schedule will be 1:3. You will see 14 to 20 patients per day on average. You will be assisted by advanced practice providers and a full support staff. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. An Illinois license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing. Current residents, fellows, and visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, vacation, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in quaint and quiet community where metropolitan amenities of St. Louis are only 90 minutes away.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611.
- Existing patient base
- Join a group of cardiologists
- Interventional call of 1:3
- 14 to 21 patients per day
- Base salary plus production bonuses
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Signing bonus, loan repayment, and relocation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail