Cardiology Physician - Beautiful Eastern Oregon – General/Non-Invasive
Solo Practice with an Uncapped Income Potential One Hour from Boise, Idaho
Live a Good Life in a Great Area with a Moderate Practice and Be Happy
Be the only Cardiology Physician in the area for this prestigious and well-respected health system in the region as part of a large regional cardiology group supporting a local, full-service, rural medical center with a service area of over 60,000 people.
- Only at one hospital, private office on campus, Monday-Friday, and no weekends
- Hospitalist support; 1:4 group call with no more than seven days of phone call per month
- Regional group of 14 full-time cardiologists and 13 APPs providing dedicated support
- Onsite ECHO & EKG, established referrals, inpatient consults and rounds
- Cath Labs available at system facility in Nampa, ID just 40 miles from Ontario
- Comprehensive benefits including sign-on incentive, relocation, health/vision/dental, HSA, 403(b) retirement plan, life insurance (AD&D), short & long-term disability, CME, PTO and malpractice insurance – including tail coverage!
- Cardiology Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy a low cost of living, affordable real estate, no state sales tax, close proximity to Boise, ID, and you'll have access to metropolitan amenities without the traffic, oversaturation and urban sprawl.
- Located on the Snake River at the western end of the Treasure Valley with scenic, high-desert views, rolling hills and easy access to the mountains and Hells Canyon
- High-caliber K-12 public and private schools with easy access to Eastern Oregon University, College of Idaho, Northwest Nazarene University and Boise State University
- Arts, entertainment, parks & recreation, shopping centers, community festivals
- Property tax well below the national median (per “Sperling’s Best”)
- Great location for hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, skiing, watersports, and golfing
To be considered for this Cardiology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference CD 270816
For more Cardiology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.