There is a fantastic new cardiology opportunity now available in Hawaii. Need is for one general Non-Invasive Cardiologist. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm with 15-23 patients per day on average. Call schedule is open with other Cardiologists on board. Qualified and interested specialist must be board certified in internal medicine with documentation of a fellowship in cardiology.
Cardiologists will need to have a current HI license, or be willing to obtain one with CompHealth's license assistance. This hospital employed position offers competitive compensation, generous relocation assistance, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, CME time, and a $50,000 sign-on bonus.
This is your rare chance to join a vibrant and thriving facility on this magical and beautiful Hawaiian city. The sleepy town is right next to beaches, rain forests, waterfalls, and majestic mountains. Hawaii is a great place to visit and an even greater place to live-but only if you want to live in paradise.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the locations, and with the perks, that are essential to you. To begin talking about this position, contact Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare to be busy from day one with up tp 23 patients or more per day
- There is an urgent need with this facility, one general Non Invasive Cardiologist
- Non-Invasive cardiologists with Invasive skillsets are welcome
- Position is employed with Hawaii State owned hospital
- Become poart of this top Hawaiian paradise where others can only vacation
- Very competitive and lucrative MGMA Median income awaits
- Medical and malpractice insurance provided
- Excellent benefits package with 20 paid vacation days and 5 days of CME
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you