Job Title: Cardiologist, MD
Location: Macon, GA USA
Our client is a busy EP practice located in Middle Georgia. They are seeking a forward-thinking, Board Certified/Eligible Electrophysiologist. Our practice performs complex ablations, device implants, lead extractions and covers the full spectrum of EP.
Our client also participates in research studies, clinical teaching, as well as working closely with medical students/residents. They will work closely with the incoming physician to provide support and instructions to ensure your success.
The selected physician will become part of a fast growing EP program with experienced EP accommodations. Prefer Georgia Board Certified /Eligible in Cardiology and Electrophysiology.
Patient Care Duties
- Provide treatment to patients suffering from heart problems
- Know latest heart procedures, studies, and breakthroughs
- Provide recommendations for healthy living and chart patient progress
- Provide recommendations for exercise regimen
- Maintain detailed reports on each patient and also a report on their progress
- Coordinate with specialist for patient
- Prescribe medicines aligned with treatment plan
- Advise patients on any alternative treatment they might be seeking
- Help the patient achieve full recovery
In addition to Georgia Board certification, or eligible for board certification, candidates must have a minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in a hospital or primary setting.
Please submit resume along with compensation requirements to email@example.com or call (404) 819-9549.
Cool Links about Macon, GA
Macon, GA – Two Hours from Atlanta, GA
Happenings in Macon, GA
Best Small Places for Careers and Business