A 500+ bed hospital in a warm, southern town in Georgia is looking for an electrophysiologist to join a team dedicated to providing outstanding healthcare and community services.
The hospital has been serving their community for over 200 years and continues to thrive. They are looking to find a physician to replace one that just retired that shares a similar commitment and values.
The position offers a generous base salary, hospital employed benefits including health, life, dental, retirement, disability, etc. They also offer 4 weeks of PTO plus two more for CME including a stipend to cover the course materials.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2448954.
- Join a close-knit, cardiology team in a non-profit hospital
- Work with state of the art ECG, TEE, Nuclear, etc.
- Live in a warm, southern climate with a low cost of living and plenty of golf courses
- The community has great schools, beautiful neighborhoods, and a vibrant cultural scene
- A generous salary plus hospital benefits including health, dental, and life
- 4 weeks of vacation (PTO)
- 2 weeks of CME plus a stipend
- Retirement with 6% matching
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail