Join an established multi-specialty group in northeast Atlanta who are looking for an experienced, non-invasive, board certified in Cardiovascular Diseases and Nuclear Medicine or licensed in Nuclear Medicine.
The ideal candidate is someone with at least a few years in private practice experience and who is to be able to be director of nuclear lab and certainly experienced in reading nuclear scans, echocardiograms and do stress echocardiograms.
Enjoy a rich work life balance with this 100% outpatient position. No cath labs, no night calls, no hospital rounding.
Work in a beautiful suburb of Atlanta with all the amenities of the big city including symphony orchestras, major league sports, rich night life and fine dining.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2438985
- Experienced Cardiologist who is to be able to be the Director of Nuclear Lab
- 100% outpatient cardiology position with minimal call, no rounding, home for dinner
- Very generous, guaranteed base salary plus work incentives
- Full benefits include health, retirement, PTO, etc.
- Live and work in an affluent suburb of Atlanta with all the amenities of the big city
- Perform stress tests, ECG's, read nuclear, etc.
- Join a very successful multi-specialty group that has been in the Atlanta area since 1983
- Explore Atlanta's 343 parks, nature preserves, and gardens and enjoy all the city has to offer
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.