A 500+ bed hospital in a warm, southern town in Georgia is looking for a non-invasive Cardiologist to join a team dedicated to providing outstanding healthcare and community services.
The hospital has been serving their community for over 200 years and continues to thrive. They are looking to find a physician to replace one that just retired that shares a similar commitment and values.
The position offers a generous base salary, hospital employed benefits including health, life, dental, retirement, disability, etc. They also offer 4 weeks of PTO plus two more for CME including a stipend to cover the course materials.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2401989
- Join a close-knit, cardiology team in a non-profit hospital
- Work with state of the art ECG, TEE, Nuclear, etc.
- Live in a warm, southern climate with a low cost of living and plenty of golf courses
- The community has great schools, beautiful neighborhoods, and a vibrant cultural scene
- A generous salary plus hospital benefits including health, dental, and life
- 4 weeks of vacation (PTO)
- 2 weeks of CME plus a stipend
- Retirement with 6% matching
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you