The group is private and located in North East, FL. Hospital is fully equipped and has dedicated cardiovascular cath labs and a couple dedicated EP cath labs/ staff. Capable of doing most of the latest complex interventional and structural work including TAVR. The EP lab has WACHMAN and the latest ablations.
The group is a private independent group. The group has its own diagnostic facilities including nuclear med, ultrasound and diagnostic vascular lab. The group also does many venous procedures for varicose veins and venous insufficiency patients. Importantly the group has its own new freestanding cath lab capable of doing complex peripheral work including limb salvage cases and much work below the knee. In addition, the cath lab is capable of dong diagnostic cardiac cath.
Call rotation for interventionalist is light and they will only go in for STEMI or cold legs. The group is on call rotation (1:4) every day for its own patients and twice or three times per month that call will coincide with hospital call. Call for EP is general cardiology call with very infrequent trips to the hospital, most response done by phone. The group admits 99% of the patients through the hospitalists or PCP’s and our cardiologists only are consulting. There are about 20-40 patients in the hospital census and we have two midlevels ARNP who work almost exclusively in the hospital.
The volume of this practice is high, the referrals come from over 100 referral sources and there is a very large population of established patients. The group currently has another three interventionalists.
- Three year partnership track
- Base salary guarantee 375-425,000 DOE
- Productivity bonus in second and third year will likely exceed 150-200,000 each year for productive physician (75th percentile producer)
- 5 weeks CME/ PTO
- Paid relocation, CME, health ins, dues, cell phone, etc.
- Enforceable no compete will keep candidate from employment in Jacksonville in the areas around our group if they leave our group. The candidate will not violate the no compete if they went to work for UF or Mayo. All other institutions are within the prohibited radius.
General information about the partnership track –
This partnership tack is 3 years, and an invitation to become a shareholder (partner) given to a qualified candidate at 2.5 years. The partnership will allow the shareholder to share in the profit and loss of the group. It is the intention that all of the candidates hired by the group will become shareholders when eligible.
direct line: 954 346 5142
fax line: 954 252 4277
Parkland, FL 33076