A medical center in Connecticut is currently seeking a licensed Cardiologist for a promising opportunity with their growing staff. In this role, the Cardiologist will be responsible for providing high quality general cardiology care in an office- based and inpatient setting. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Cardiologist to gain valuable work experience and further their career at their recognized New Haven County facility. Apply today!
The Cardiologist position is accompanied with a 1:6 on-call rotation, generous compensation, and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Providing specialized medical care to patients with problems relating to the cardiovascular system
- Examining, obtaining medical history, and treating acute and chronic illnesses
- Collaborating on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other Physicians and staff
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests, as needed
- Creating treatment plans and involving patients and family members in those plans
- Promoting wellness and health education in the community
- Initiating appropriate referrals to specialists and hospital programs
- Ensuring proper patient documentation is timely, accurate and complete
- Working with Practice Management to ensure proper compliance with billing and coding
- Providing quality supervision of residents, Medical students, Nurses (RNs), Medical Assistants (MAs), Nurse Practitioners (NPs), Physician Assistants (PAs) and other clinical staff at the site
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.