Growing mountain community has an immediate need for a general cardiology physician.
- $500,000 Base Salary + wRVU Production; $60K Sign On
- General Cardiology Opportunity with 1:3 Shared Call
- Turn-Key Opportunity with Built in Referral Base
- Robust Benefits Package with 27 Paid Vacation Days per Year, Paid Malpractice, Paid Relocation and CME Allowance
- Innovative, non-profit healthcare system consisting of a 134-bed central medical center and 18 area clinics
Growing Mountain City
Experience a safe, growing, serene, recreational community with excellent school systems in the Heart to the Ozarks.
- Unlimited Recreational Activities: Ozark Lake & River Country: Buffalo National River, Fly-fishing Capitol of The U.S., Area Caves, Canopy Tours, Area Wineries and Lakefront Resorts;
- Easy Access to One of the Fastest Growing Areas in the US, Area Commuter Airport and Two Regional Airports within 2 Hours, Mountain and Fishing Resort Destinations; Regional Hot Air Balloon Race and Festival
- Excellent Public and Private Schools; Large Public Library, Area College with 1,900 Students Yearly and 50+ Majors
- Population Growth of 34.21% Since 2000; Annual Job Growth of 3%; Cost of Living is 16.90% Below National Average
Please reference CD 6614