Consider joining a multispecialty clinic where you will hit the ground running, being busy from day one. Details include:
- 10 cardiologists including EP, interventional, Structural and pediatric
- The group is physician-centric allowing each physician ownership of his own schedule
- Multi-specialty group includes over 75 physicians
- Preferred candidates will have interest in complex ablations
- Medical Center has 677 beds
- Stable group with low turnover
- Need for recruitment comes from growing community and future retirement
- J1 candidates will be considered
Known for streets lined with massive live oaks, Mobile, Alabama is a picturesque city at the mouth of the Mobile River at Mobile Bay, leading to the Gulf of Mexico. More than 600 residents live in the metropolitan area. the area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, golfing, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling. Mobile is 45 minutes from the beaches of Gulf Shores and 2 hours from New Orleans.
Physicians receive a base salary, plus wRVUs, and excellent benefits. I am working to get better salary information but I would say a base salary of $400,000, dependent on experience. They receive 22 personal days per year but time off is not regulated for physicians.
Contact: Neal Fenster