The location is Philadelphia. The time frame is 2016/ 2017! Board certification and license is required for this amazing Non -Invasive Cardiology opportunity. This is a chance to work with the amazing selfless Philadelphia, Fire Fighters.
We are seeking out 1 cardiologist- non-Invasive. They are currently in need for more this upcoming year.
You would be working according to the fire fighters schedule. The work involves Fire Fighter wellness and fit for duty examinations.
I anticipate between 14 and 18 per day.
* Hours of operation will be 8 - 9 hours daily, with varying hours
to cover the Firefighters' shifts
Approximately 1100 fire fighter / employees
2016-2017 Planned dates are:
* Other Anticipated 2017 dates will be:
•November 28th- through- December 3rd- (Monday through Saturday) 6 days, 9am start time
•December 5th, MONDAY
•December 7th- through- December 10th, Wednesday- Saturday ( 5 days) 9am-5pm
•December 11th, Sunday & December 14th –through- December 16th , Wednesday-through- Friday ( 4days) 9am-5pm
•2 - 4 weeks in April, 2017 and much more will follow
This is for a BOARD CERTIFIED - Cardiologist- Noninvasive
o Responsibilities include hands-on physical exam, review of medical test
results, fitness for duty determinations per NFPA 1582, and communication
with PHS Nurse Case Managers
o Responsibilities include monitoring and assisting our team of Exercise
Physiologists in performing and evaluating maximal stress tests (treadmill
ADDITIONAL DETAILS concerning tests we will be performing include:
· Comprehensive Medical & Work History Questionnaire
· Health Risk Appraisal Questionnaire
· Audiogram, meeting OSHA specifications
· Visual Acuity (Titmus) with Peripheral
· Height, Weight, Blood Pressure
· Pulmonary Function
· Blood Chemistry / CBC / Urinalysis
· Resting Cardiogram
· PA Chest X-ray, Baseline this year
· Waist Circumference
· Colo-rectal stool screen
· Maximal Stress Test, Treadmill
· Hand-on Physical with Respirator Clearances & Firefighter Fit for
We look forward to connecting with you. Please send me a copy of your CV so that we can go through a preliminary interview process today!
Again, we cover the medical malpractice insurance as well as he travel and the lodging for you. Completely lucrative and expense free!
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us. Please take a look below to see what else Medical Search can offer you!
We provide personalized customer service for our physicians, carefully matching potential candidates with openings based on specified criteria. You will be assigned a single point of contact available to assist you 24/7.
Medical Search International offers:
• Malpractice insurance coverage
• Paid travel and housing while on assignment (if necessary)
• Full credentialing team led by a CPCS professional, with 20+ years of hospital experience, to assist you with your paperwork and credentialing
• 24/7 access to our staff and unparalleled customer service
Please contact Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 819 or me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact me on my cell after hours until 9pm. I look forward to your response.
This is a pressing need so please get back to me as soon s possible.
Senior Physician Recruiter/ Account Representative
Medical Search International
1-866-MED-LOOK (633-5665) toll free
973-301-2100 ext 819
(908) 391-0559 cell
(973) 629-1543 fx