HEADLINE: Chattanooga, Tennessee (suburb): An Invasive/Non-Interventional and a Non-Invasive cardiologist are needed to join a single-specialty private practice group. This practice currently has two interventional cardiologists and one part-time cardiologist who does reads. Practice Call is 1 night per week and rotate weekends. It is shared with 2 advanced practitioners. Weekend call is anticipated to be 1:5. ED Call is shared with another practice that has 4 cardiologists. $ Excellent financial compensation package, including Student Loan Repayment assistance. There is partnership opportunity after two years. Strong earning potential.
- Located in a suburb of Chattanooga, Tennessee, a Non-Invasive cardiologist and an Invasive/Non-Interventional cardiologist are needed to join a busy and successful single-specialty private practice group.
- This practice currently has two interventional cardiologists and one part-time cardiologist who does reads.
- This practice was established in 2001.
- The invasive and non-invasive cardiology positions are due to the practice’s and community’s growth and expansion.
- Practice Call is 1 night per week and rotate weekends. It is shared with 2 advanced practitioners.
- Weekend Call is anticipated to be 1:5.
- ED Call is shared with another practice that has 4 cardiologists.
- This practice owns a brand new nuclear camera.
- The new cardiologists will work at their brand new office (one-year old).
- Hospital: Their cardiologists admit to a full service major medical center that has two campuses. Their Cardiology Department has a cath lab with the latest and most up-to-date equipment. In addition, this medical center has a very busy and successful open-heart surgery program.
- Cardiology fellows finishing in 6/2017 and 6/2018 and invasive and non-invasive cardiologists who are already in practice will all be strongly considered and are welcome to apply!
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- They are offering a very competitive and negotiable financial compensation package. It includes:
- MGMA very competitive starting salary
- Productivity incentives based on work RVUs.
- Significant and generous sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive fringe benefits package (i.e., malpractice insurance, Student Loan Repayment assistance, Paid Relocation expenses, CME and much more)!
- MGMA very competitive starting salary
- There is opportunity to become a partner after two years of employment.
- The earning potential is strong!
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE:
- The office for this group practice and hospital are both located in a suburb of Chattanooga.
- Chattanooga’s population is close to 177,000 residents. Their Metropolitan Statistical area has greater than one-half million people.
- It is the fourth-largest city in Tennessee. Chattanooga is located 120 miles northwest of Atlanta, Georgia, 120 miles southwest of Knoxville, TN, 135 miles southeast of Nashville, TN, 120 miles northeast of Huntsville, AL, and 148 miles northeast of Birmingham, AL.
- Chattanooga is becoming well-known for its dynamic economic growth, vibrant arts community and enviable standard of living.
- Excellent housing options are also available to suit everyone’s taste.
- The economy of Chattanooga is diversified. Several Fortune 500 Companies are based there.
- There is no state income tax in Tennessee!
- Over 500 churches serve all denominations and faiths.
- This city offers a strong educational system and education is emphasized. The public school systems maintain the finest in curricula and facilities and are in tune with the statewide “Better Schools” initiative. Programs for the gifted, as well as those with learning disabilities, are a viable part of this system. The city also has many private and parochial schools. More than 15 institutions of higher learning offer diverse curricula, including The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
- The mountains surrounding Chattanooga offer a multitude of opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. Activities such as (but not limited to) hiking, camping, hang gliding, and white water rafting are all available. Nearby Lake Chickamauga is ideal for sailing and water skiing.
- For the golf enthusiast, there are seven challenging public and ten private golf courses.
- For those who love cultural activities, this city offers a Symphony and Opera Association, Ballet and Dance Theatre, and a variety of local theatre production performances. Chattanooga ranks 12th in the nation in per capita donations for the Arts.
- Enjoy practicing Non-Invasive and Invasive/Non-Interventional cardiology in a city that offers all the amenities of a big city but none of the negatives, no state income tax, a low cost of living and a very high quality of life!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, Inc.
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.