Non-Invasive Cardiology with Cardiac Imaging and Heart Failure Program
Non-Invasive Cardiology with Cardiac Imaging and Heart Failure Program.
We currently represent a Non-Invasive Cardiology position located in the Midwest. This position opened due patient volume growth and would be joining a very experienced group through employment.
- 11 Cardiologist team + 4 MLP’s (2 interventional, 2 EP and 7 noninvasive)
- New outpatient clinics with full spectrum of diagnostic studies, Heart Failure clinic
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility
- Service Population of 500,000 and a great primary care referral source
- 1:10 call rotation
- EPIC EMR
- Office diagnostic imaging: nuclear, echo, stress echo and vascular
- 6 weeks PTO and comprehensive benefits package for individual or family
- $440,000 Plus wRVU bonus - Base of $350,000, Quality Incentive of $15,000, Admin Pay of $24,000, paid call of $44,000 per year, and $7,500 expense stipend.
- $20,000 wRVU production bonus – estimated per year.
- $50,000 sign on
- Student loan forgiveness
- $25,000 fellowship stipend
- $15,000 relocation
- 401k with employer match
Explore the contemporary system of modern structures, pockets of historical architecture, skyways and plazas. Downtown is home of financial, medical and health facilities, riverfront walking trails and the city's art and convention centers. Enjoy shopping with major retailers and small specialty shops catering the discriminating shopper who is selective, quality-minded and service conscious. Community serves as the regional hub for business, employment, industry, retail trade, medical care, and educational opportunities. More than 200,000 people live in the tri-state metropolitan area. Regional Airport, multiple colleges in town or near, #11 Most Secure Town to Live, #3 Most Affordable to Live and #1 in Metro Food Growth.
- Regional Airport
- Diverse Economy
- Indoor Football Team / USHL Hockey.
- National Recreation area with 2 large lakes.
- Forbes placed the Sioux City metro in the Top 15 Best Small Places for Businesses and Careers
We are actively scheduling interviews for the position. For more information, please contact Brian Couturier