LOCATION: Indiana (Please scroll down below regarding detailed information about this metropolitan city.)
- Located in a metropolitan city of Indiana, a Board Eligible/Board Certified Non-Invasive Cardiologist is needed to join a very well-established and very highly-regarded medical group.
- This group is the premier provider of cardiovascular services in this part of Indiana.
- This very well-established group practice has a large number of highly trained cardiologists of all subspecialties of cardiology, a large number of mid-level providers, nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and administrative professionals.
- All the physicians and staff that work for this medical group and hospital are all employed by this region’s premier health-care system.
- Call: Primary call is approximately 1:12 weeknights (Sunday through Thursday) and shared call of 1:4 to 1:5 weekends.
- This excellent Non-Invasive opportunity is due to practice and area growth and expansion.
- Cardiologists completing their fellowships during 2017 and the summer of 2018, as well as cardiologists who are already in practice will all be strongly considered.
- Hospital: They admit to a state-of-the-art community and tertiary-care hospital. This hospital has been serving this city and area for many years.
- Key services include Cardiac Care, Children’s Hospital, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Emergency Medicine including the only Pediatric Emergency Department in the region, Musculoskeletal Center and Neurological Services, Cardiac and Renal Transplant Center.
- They are the only hospital in this section of Indiana, and one of only three in the state, implanting ventricular assist devices and performing heart and kidney transplants.
- The hospital's full spectrum of cardiac services includes:
- Heart failure treatment in a dedicated inpatient unit
- Aquapheresis, an innovative therapy for fluid overload
- Management of complex heart rhythm disorders in the EP suite
- Ventricular assist device implantation
- An established heart transplant program in place since 1985
- Pacemaker and ICD placement and care
- Minimally invasive surgery for heart and blood vessel disorders
- Collaborative procedures performed in the hybrid cath lab
- Bypass, valve replacement and other procedures
- Testing to evaluate coronary artery disease
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterizations
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- As mentioned above, all the physicians and staff that work for this medical group and hospital are all employed by this region’s premier health-care system.
- A comprehensive financial compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Malpractice insurance
- Health/Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THIS CITY/LOCATION:
- This city is centrally located and just a short drive to major metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Cincinnati and Detroit.
- This city offers, but is not limited to, the following:
- Outstanding location in metropolitan Indiana
- A three-time All-America City Award winner that has also received the City Livability Award from The United States Conference of Mayors
- This community is affordable: Nine percent below the national average, and regularly ranks near the top of the list for most affordable housing.
- The educational system includes multiple universities and excellent public and private schools.
- Art and cultural activities are abundant.
- An award-winning children’s zoo was named one of the “Top Ten Zoos for Kids” in the nation by Parents Magazine in 2009.
- They have a 66-mile trail network.
- The Philharmonic and multiple museums
- Minor league and collegiate sports teams
- Many opportunities for golf enthusiasts
- The aforementioned amenities and services are just some of the many reasons why you should give this excellent Non-Invasive opportunity very serious consideration!|
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.