Highly recognized hospital in the Southwest Chicago Suburbs has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Non-Invasive Cardiologist. Focus is on someone who is passionate and proactive in their approach to care. Ideal candidate will have an energetic personality that is motivated and has a strong work ethic.
- Full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Non-Invasive Cardiology physician who will complement the hospital's Cardiovascular Specialist group, one of the hospital?s fastest growing service lines.
- Individual must have a desire to work in an atmosphere of patient-centered care in a team setting.
- Work with a humble, down-to-earth team who treat everyone like family; group includes two Interventional Cardiologists and an Electrophysiologist
- Call 1:4
- Non-Invasive work includes reading Echos, Stress and Nuclear Stress Tests, following through and rounding on patients in & out of the hospital; 70% outpatient and 30% inpatient work.
- This group has referral patterns that are well-established, as the hospital?s primary care clinics are reputable with large patient volumes.
- Medical records are fully automated using eClniicalWorks (outpatient) & Meditech (inpatient).
- Work with a highly regarded hospital that is a Level II Trauma Center & Primary Stroke Certified with a medical staff of more than 180 physicians, covering 37 medical specialties ? all within our service area which covers a population of 130,000 residents.
- Team covers 1 hospital and 4 satellite offices, divided evenly (Morris; Minooka; Ottawa, Dwight)
Benefits Include: Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience, plus yearly Quality/Productivity Bonus, Starting Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, Annual CME & Practice Expense Allowance, Group Health, Life, and Disability Insurance, 403b Pension Plan, ~5 weeks Paid Time Off, and Wellness Incentive.
Enjoy the benefits that this southwest suburban location provides family for security, quality schools & spacious homes with lush wooded neighborhoods, but convenient access to all that downtown Chicago also has to offer when you want it.
Contact: Neal Fenster