HEADLINE: Florida (beautiful city, within one hour from metropolitan cities): Non-Invasive cardiologist needed to join a single-specialty group with two interventional cardiologists, one Non-Invasive cardiologist and one Nurse Practitioner. General Call will be 1:4. Work at one office which is located across the street from one of their hospitals. $ Strong earning potential!
- A Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a single-specialty group consisting of two interventional cardiologists, one Non-Invasive cardiologist and one Nurse Practitioner.
- Required Skills for the Non-Invasive candidate: She or he will need to be trained and proficient to perform: General Cardiology, Nuclear, Echocardiography, Stress Testing, and Ultrasound.
- If the Non-Invasive cardiologist has Cardiac CT Angiography/MRI skills, they would be a plus but are not required.
- If the new cardiologist wants to perform diagnostic cath, there will be the opportunity to do so. Diagnostic cath skills are not required.
- Established in 2009, this excellent Non-Invasive opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Cardiologists completing their fellowships and those already in practice will both be strongly considered.
- General Call Schedule: With the new Non-Invasive cardiologist, the general call will be 1:4.
- This successful and busy practice owns a nuclear camera.
- The new Non-Invasive cardiologist will work at only one office. It is located across the street from one of their hospitals.
- Hospitals: They have privileges at three full-service hospitals. Two of the three hospitals have active and successful open-heart surgery programs.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION: This practice is offering:
- Very Competitive starting salary for both fellows and cardiologists already in practice
- Productivity incentive
- Comprehensive fringe benefits package
- There is opportunity to become a partner after two years.
- The earning potential when one reaches partnership is strong!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Dayand evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.