CARDIOLOGY: NON-INVASIVE, NON-INTERVENTIONAL OPPORTUNITY IN CENTRAL FLORIDA: 1.5.HOURS FROM ORLANDO:
This well-established, multi-specialty group of 14 doctors and 8 mid-levels, is expanding and seeks to hire a non-invasive Cardiologist for their busy practice. They have state-of-the-art facility with in-house Echo, Nuclear Lab, LEA, ABI, EECP, Corotid Ultrasounds, Holter Monitors, Cardiac CT, Stress Testing, and have recently completed building a state-of-the-art 10,000 square foot campus. Large in-house referral base from other specialties including Internal Medicine, Family practice, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, and Women’s Health services.
• Employed, permanent and full-time
• Must do consults in office as well as procedures
• Demonstrated community need
• Census: 25-30 patients per day
• Excellent compensation based on MGMA median + production
• Excellent benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Disability
• 3 weeks vacation (1st yr)
• Malpractice insurance
• CME stipend
Enjoy the rolling hills and beautiful lakes of Central Florida. Come to the horse capital of the US, and home of thoroughbreds in Florida. It is a wonderful place for a family to call home!
If interested, please contact me for additional information (Job 1653C) -
Vice President / Primary Care
National Health Partners
5300 West Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 220
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
888-647-5005 ext 208
Placement of Physicians & Midlevel Providers since 1997
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.