TN, Cardiology Invasive, Non-Interventional
Several Urgent Cardiology Opportunities in TN
1. Greater Chattanooga area.
Invasive-Non/Interventional Cardiologist needed in the foothills of the Tennessee Mountains
Client is seeking a BC/BE Invasive/Non-Interventional Cardiologist for an employed opportunity to replace a departing cardiologist. This is a practice where you can make a significant difference in the lives of patients in this beautiful and diverse community.
- Join two interventional cardiologists and one part-time cardiologist who does reads
- 3-5 years’ experience is preferred but new grads are welcome
- NEW Office space (as of March 2016)
- Cath lab has new equipment (as of June 2016)
- Philips Allura Xper FD 20 table
- 58” monitor
- Integrated OCT/FFR
- Volcano IVUS Cart
- ED Call is shared with another practice of 4 cardiologists
- Practice Call is shared with 2 advanced practitioners
- Practice Call is 1 night per week and rotate weekends
- Weekend call is anticipated to be 1:5
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
The hospital will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
PLEASE CALL ME TODAY IF INTERESTED!
direct line: 954 346 5142
fax line: 954 252 4277
Parkland, FL 33076