Chose a job - Chose a Life. Private Practice 1 hour from Raleigh/Durham
Choosing a practice is about more than a job. It's about your life. You want a job you can look forward to going to each day, where you enjoy your colleagues and staff, where there is stability and earning potential. YOu want a community where you and your family will thrive.
Consider joining a well-respected private practice in a community of 500K, just 90 minutes from the beaches of the eastern shoreline, and 1 hour from Raleigh/Durham. Here you will find:
- 6 cardiologists all subspecialties, Invasive cardiologist is retiring
- Longevity among the team
- 2 year partnership track
- Practice priorities: Evidence based practice and work-life balance
- Serving a 800 bed hospital just minutes from the beautiful state of the art office
- Office includes all diagnostic modalities
- 3 satellite clinics
- 1:4 call
- Generous starting salary and full benefits
- Great earning potential
This North Carolina community offers terrific weather, gorgeous scenic parks, challenging golf courses, excellent educational options for children, low cost of living, safe neighborhoods with wonderful options in real estate. Let our doctors tell you more about living and practicing in North Carolina!
Contact: Neal Fenster