#3616 General Cardiologist Need at the Base of the Rocky Mountains
* Employed position with a physician-led medical group.
* Join a well-established team with other Interventional Cardiologists.
* Great support team including a MLP, several Techs, and a team of RNs.
* Cath lab is conveniently located across the street from the clinic.
* Call is currently 1:3 and covers only one facility.
* A well-seasoned Hospitalist team provides 24-7 coverage.
* You'll be very pleased with the competitive compensation.
* The benefits package includes relocation, sign-on bonus, monthly cell phone stipend & other perks.
This Montana town has great public schools, private schools, a tech school, university, and a Liberal Arts college in town, one of the lowest unemployment rates in the US, a low crime rate, a stable economy, a domestic airport with some International flights, and no general sales tax.
Recreation includes music & art festivals, performance theaters, indoor mall, museums, rodeos, film screenings, minor league baseball team, train tours, boat tours, symphony, farmers market, dog sled race, swimming pools, hot springs, downhill skiing, snow boarding, ice sailing, golf, camping, fly-fishing, hunting, snowmobiling trails, boating, kayaking, mountain climbing & biking.
Please email your CV to email@example.com then call us at 224-209-8201 to discuss this position #3616, the interview process, and you.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.