Are you in a position to join a large, well-respected physician owned group in a state that would provide an unmatched quality of life? Would you appreciate plugging into an outstanding, flourishing and supportive practice? Can you see yourself living and working in a community that is welcoming and family-friendly, in an area unmatched in beauty? Have you ever dreamed of escaping the lower 48 to immerse yourself in the stunning panoramic views of the Alaskan Ranges, Pacific Ocean, and Northern Lights?
Highlights of the Opportunity:
- Large, prestigious group providing the highest quality levels of care in the U.S.
- Active involvement in research as well as the latest technology in ICD, pacemakers, CHF, and new drugs for coronary artery disease
- Physician owned ASC, cardiac catheterization lab, MRI, CT echocardiograph, nuclear cameras and PET
- Established, strong referral and patient bases
- Potential partnership track with the top Cardiology team in the state
- Reasonable call schedule and strong payor relationships
Highlights of the Financials:
- Strong base compensation - Market driven and competitive
- Bonus potential through productivity
- No state income tax
- Relocation allowance, CME and paid vacation time
- Comprehensive benefits - Medical, Dental and Life insurances, plus Long-term disability
- Malpractice covered, State and DEA licensures paid
Highlights of the Area:
- View the Northern Lights from your backyard and experience a high recreation lifestyle in all 4 seasons surrounded by panoramic mountain ranges and forests with ocean, lake, and river access in this outdoorsmans dream location - world-renown for fishing, hunting, skiing, hiking, and biking
- Easily access the most beautiful sights and adventures imaginable by float plane, boat, cruise ships, railway, or the worlds most scenic highways and byways
- Palmer/Wasilla/Eagle River - Rugged Mountains, Mighty Rivers, Pioneer Farms Rapidly growing communities, host to the annual State Fair, golf, glaciers, river rafting, horseback riding, sled dog racing, local college, local shops, restaurants, farms, petting zoo, museums, parks, breweries, and nature center
- Kenai Peninsula - Alaskas Playground - Endowed with spectacular scenery, moderate weather, access to canoeing and kayaking, art galleries, marine exhibits, landmarks, fishing villages, Kenai Fjords National Park, and copious wildlife with activities ranging from bear viewing to halibut fishing
- Anchorage, The City of Lights and Flowers - Unique major metropolitan scene that will easily satisfy all your big city desires: art, music, film, performing arts, farmers market, museums, shopping, sports, golfing, zoo, parks and gardens, major airport, festivals, as well as legendary dining and brewery options.