Interventional Cardiologist to join Private Practice
No State tax, 2nd largest city in the state great place to retire or raise a family!
- Join an invasive cardiologist who has built a thriving and successful practice. Looking for a physician that would like to partner with our practice.
- Candidate must possess: Peripheral intervention capabilities. Currently doing: Cath, pacemakers, defibrillators, but referring PCI to competitive group.
- Opportunity to expand to outreach clinics. Great reputation across the state!
- Excellent hospital and staff. Love to go to work every day!
- Opportunity to witness expansion of Cardiology services in the coming 10 years.
- Competitive guaranteed Compensation + bonus structure and partnership opportunity within 2 years.
- Hours: Preferred full-time, but flexible. Can accommodate 1 week, 2 weeks or 3 weeks per month.
- Interventional Call 1:4
- Paid CME, PTO, Retirement, Loan repayment and more.
- Independent, shape your practice the way you like.
- Amazing working environment without the corporate management hierarchy!
- Excellent life style, especially for someone who loves the outdoor activities.
- River runs through town, Lake within 30 minutes, ski area within 20 minutes.
- Ski, snowmobile, hunt, fish, bike, hike, . . .
- Beautiful changing seasons. Warm sunny days even in Winter.
- Work hard, live hard, and have fun doing it.
- Great small community with great schools! Perfect to raise a family or to retire.
- Qualifies for J1 waiver & excellent loan repayment!
Local Attractions & Lifestyle:
- We are the 2nd largest city in the state!
- #1 Big Fish Destination by American Angler Magazine for the beginner or experienced fisherman! Plus -great mountain climbing & off-road biking!
- We also offer big game hunting: elk, deer, duck, geese, pheasant and dove are all bountiful, making it one of the top places in the country for game hunting!
- Night life: Visit our distilling Company family operated and owned. Our restaurants offer menus distinctive to the area. Youll find quality eateries nestled in the downtown area, in shopping centers and along busy entryways. A wide variety of ethnic restaurants, small sandwich shops, bakeries, barbecue places, coffee and ice cream shops tempt the taste buds too. Music, theater and galleries plus much more to explore! LOVE Movies? Visit our luxury movie palace equipped with leather recliners and reserved seating.
- For the family: 5-star top rated schools! Lots to do including our 23,500 square-foot indoor water park!
- Living: Lake living & country homes at low prices! Great real estate options at your fingertips! From wooded lots to great open spaces plus NO STATE TAX.