Methodist Healthcare System is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join our growing and team oriented practice located in San Antonio, Texas, one of the largest growing cities in the nation and also Kerrville, Texas the "unofficial capital" of the Texas Hill Country. Our team has constructed strong referral sources and partnerships that are all dedicated to providing exceptional and cost-effective healthcare accessible to those we serve each day.
• Join our 4 general cardiologists, 4 interventional cardiologists and 2 electrophysiologists team.
• This position will split office time in San Antonio (1 day) and Kerrville (4 days).
• Practice in our state of the art Cath labs
• Continual referral network
• Busy outreach clinic in Kerrville
• Flexible Clinic and procedure hours
• 1:3 weekday call schedule and a 1:4 weekend call schedule.
• Open heart program
• Accredited by Joint Commission for Heart Failure
• Available diagnostic testing facilities that include treadmill testing, stress testing, stress echo, cardiac and vascular ultrasound imaging, in-house Holter/Event Monitor Hook-ups, Tilt Tables, CT, SPECT and PET.
• A nationally recognized research department with new opportunities available.
• Procedures to include:
o Diagnostic cardiac catheterizations
o Coronary stent deployment
o Balloon angioplasty
o Acute angioplasty and stent for myocardial infarction
Comprehensive Recruitment Package includes:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive benefit package that includes health and dental coverage
• Relocation Assistance and malpractice.
• Marketing & CME
• Sign on Bonus
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.