***Not Accepting Candidates from Firms for This Opportunity***
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Cardiology are seeking a Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist to join its well established practice in Greenville, NC. Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years post-fellowship experience.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group, a physician led multi-specialty physician organization
- Established team of 12 Cardiologists and 6 Advanced Practice Providers
- Hospital Privileges at The East Carolina Heart Institute (ECHI) at Vidant Medical Center, one of the top cardiac facilities in the country
- State of the art 37,000 square foot clinic that includes 24-exam rooms, 3 new EPIC 5 echo machines, and 2 nuclear cameras
- 1-2 procedural days at ECHI & 3 days in clinic
- 29 county referral network that includes 1.5 million residents
- Excellent compensation and benefit plan
The East Carolina Heart Institute (www.eastcarolinaheartinstitute.com) ranks amongst the top cardiac facilities in the country. The six-story, 375,000-square-foot tower houses clinical space, diagnostic services, and cardiovascular operating rooms. It has 120 beds for patients undergoing procedures for cardiac medicine, cardiac surgery, and vascular surgery.
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Located in the heart of Eastern NC, Greenville (pop. over 90,220) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Greenville is 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Home to East Carolina University (ECU), the third largest and fastest growing university in the state
• Vibrant college community including over 35,000 students
• ECU’s nationally recognized arts, theater and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Division I American Athletic Conference-football, basketball and baseball teams
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheater
• Numerous challenging private and public golf courses.
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.