Interventional Cardiology Position - Income in the 80th Percentile
Central New York State
Highly-regarded 16 person private practice Cardiology group seeks an Interventional Cardiologist to join its extremely successful practice. The physicians enjoy a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction along with an income that exceeds the 80th percentile.
- In just the past 25 years, the group has grown from just a few members to 16. In that time, only one physician has left the practice. Collegiality, quality care and patient satisfaction are some of the hallmarks of this very successful practice
- Each new member’s practice has grown quickly as the senior members are very supportive
- Practice Interventional Cardiology with an opportunity to do peripheral work if desired
- Last year the group performed approximately 3000 caths and 1000 Interventions
- Call will be one in eight
- Along with state-of-the art echo and imaging equipment, there are 2 nuclear labs in the group’s main office with an additional nuclear lab in a satellite office
- Outstanding Cardiac Surgery care is performed at the hospital connected to the group’s office
- 2 years to partnership and no buy in is required. All partners share income equally
- Outstanding income and benefits offered in the two employed years
- Initial 5 weeks of vacation and CME which maxes out at 11 weeks over time
- The Utica/New Hartford area of central New York State is known for its outstanding schools and very low cost of living. The New Hartford school system continually ranks in the top 1% amongst all schools in the United States
- The primary service area is over 400,000
- Beautiful professional homes can be purchased at less than half the cost of similar homes when compared to most of the major cities in the Northeast
- The Utica area offers a great deal of social amenities and activities including Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute, Stanley Center for the Arts, Utica Children’s Museum, the Utica Zoo, and a number of wine, beer, and distilling companies which offer great tours, concerts, music and art festivals, and much more
- Outdoor and recreational activities include excellent golf courses, skiing in the Adirondack Mountains, great biking trails along the Erie Canal, fishing in the many lakes and streams to name just a few
- Syracuse, NY and the Eastern edge of the beautiful Finger Lakes Region is just one hour away
- An excellent highway system makes a drive to New York City, Boston, or Philadelphia an enjoyable event when you want to get away to a major metro area
- If you desire a professionally rewarding position, excellent financial rewards, and a great place to call home, I highly recommend you taking a few minutes to respond to this opportunity.
For more information, contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
Please reference Position ID 161315 when responding.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.