Kansas Interventional Cardiology
$600,000 On-Going Base Salary plus Call Pay
This community based hospital is seeking an additional interventional cardiologist to step into an already existing practice with the ability to grow. The incoming physician will join other cardiologist in helping to meet the ever increasing demand for services in this area.
This community offers nationally recognized primary and secondary schools, technical college, and highly accredited NCAA Division II University.Home to the “Dirty Kanza” - World's Premiere Gravel Grinder bike race and the PDGA World Championship Tournament.
- All aspects of cardiology and interventional cardiology
- $600,000 Guaranteed on going base salary plus production.
- Top 10 Ranked hospital in State, Top 100 Nationwide
- State of the Art fully equipped Siemens Cath Lab with 2 intra-aortic balloon pumps, intravascular ultrasound, rotoblator
- Extra call pay of $1,000 per day/$5,000 per weekend!
- Loan Forgiveness, relocation, 31 days PTO
- $50,000 Sign on bonus
Reference IC 7126