Join a growing team of Cardiologists at a Level I Trauma Center in Central Illinois.
Read on for more details:
- Team includes 4 Interventional, 6 Non-invasive, 3 EP and 1 Heart Failure
- 7 Advanced Practice Nurses
- Integrated Cardiovascular care with strong physician-centered management
- Coverage exclusively at 1 Hospital
- Opportunity for University clinical appointment
- Favorable call schedule
- Hospital features large Hospitalist team providing 24/7 coverage
- New nine-story, state-of-the-art facility dedicated to Cardiovascular services
- Quality focused, high volume diagnostic services
- Cardiologist-directed Nuclear Cardiology program
- Advanced programs in Cardiovascular CT and MRI
- Research, academic and collaboration opportunities optional with University
COMMUNITY:This community is centrally located between 3 major metropolitan cities - Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis. The city is home to a "Big Ten" university with a vast array of educational, cultural and athletic facilities, opportunities and events. Community has the cultural advantage of a large cosmopolitan area, while maintaining its friendly, small-town hospitality.
Contact: Neal Fenster