HEADLINE: Georgia (small city, two hours from metro city) Interventional cardiologist is needed for a satellite office. Main headquarters is located two hours away. All Visas will be sponsored. Regional Medical Center has a cardiac surgeon. $ Strong earning potential. Partnership opportunity.
- The office and regional medical center are both located in a small city.
- Their service area is about 90,000 residents.
- This small city is within a two-hour commute to a metropolitan city.
- Interventional cardiologists who are completing their fellowship training during 2018 and 2019 as well as those who are already in practice will all be strongly considered. Interventional cardiologists who have any type of Visa will all be sponsored and are welcome to apply.
- The owner of this practice expanded and purchased a satellite office, which is located in a small city in Georgia. As mentioned above, this satellite office is within two hours from their main headquarters, which is located in a metropolitan city.
- This office is staffed with a receptionist and a Nurse Practitioner.
- With a service area of about 90,000 residents, there is opportunity to do a respectable volume of interventional procedures. In addition, if the new interventionist is trained to do Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty, there is also opportunity to use this skill.
- There are three non-interventional cardiologists in the area who will be sharing general call with the new interventional cardiologist.
- These three local non-interventional cardiologists will also be referring their interventional cases to the new interventionist. In addition, there are primary-care physicians who will be referring to the new interventional cardiologist.
- The office is located very close to the Regional Medical Center that she or he will admit to.
- Hospital: It has an open-heart surgery program and one cardiac surgeon. It is also equipped with a new Cardiac Catheterization Lab offering complete diagnostic cardiac services. It features state-of-the-art equipment.
- On site Hospitalists ensure a physician is available to all patients around the clock.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE: This practice is offering:
- $ Very competitive base salary guarantee
- Productivity incentive bonus based on RVU production.
- Complete Fringe Benefits package that includes, but is not limited to: Occurrence Malpractice Insurance, health insurance, paid time off, paid CME, dues, cell phone, etc.
- There is also opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential when one becomes a partner is strong!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.