Interventional Cardiology Physician - Central California
$700,000+ Income Potential with Practice Partnership
Minimal Competition in Unsaturated Market
A physician-owned and managed interventional cardiology practice is looking to expand their presence in the community and meet the growing demand for services. With a 30+ year history in the community, this practice has developed a reputation for providing unparalleled patient-centered care.
• Join a well-established team of two interventional cardiologists
• Brand new, state of the art clinic located directly across the street from the hospital
• Enjoy having clinical autonomy, control over your patient load and a flexible 4 or 5 day work week
• Shared 1:3 call covering only 1 hospital
• Untapped market with minimal competition in the community from other ophthalmologists
• Partnership available after year 2 - $700,000+ verifiable long-term potential
• Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full comprehensive benefits, PTO, CME time/allowance and malpractice
• Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the "Gateway to Yosemite", this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Jose.
• 300+ days of sunshine per year
• Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants and urban parks
• University of California campus in town which is the nation's first research institution built in the 21st century
• Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
• Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
• Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
• Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
To be considered for this Interventional Cardiology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: CD 1022501
For more Cardiology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to