InSync Healthcare Recruiters has an excellent opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join this growing practice in beautiful Phoenix, AZ. This practice is seeking a candidate with expertise in non-structural, coronary interventional procedures with additional opportunities for peripheral interventions. Great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow into a leadership role and become a partner in the practice.
- One office location within walking distance to the hospital
- See patients in two hospitals that are just 5 minutes apart and within the same hospital system
- Highly collaborative and supportive colleagues
- Family environment where you know your partners have your back
- Partnership track after 2 years
- Generous salary plus bonus program
- 1-week paid CME plus $5k CME allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Relocation allowance
This welcoming town is just southeast of Phoenix and only a short drive away from the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. One of the best places to live in America, this city boasts sunny weather, safe neighborhoods, and an exceptional school system, as well as a wide array of outdoor and cultural attractions.
- Live and work in an affordable and thriving area where schools are ranked top in the state and the community is economically diverse
- Named the 2nd safest city in the country to live
- Beautiful warm sunny skies surrounded by the Superstition Mountains
For more information, please email a copy of your CV today to email@example.com or call 602-284-0991.