Consider practicing interventional cardiology in southeast Alabama. Just 15 miles from the Florida border and 15 miles from Georgia, you'll find the mild weather and choice location perfect for work and play.
- Private Practice Cardiology
- Medical Center offers 24/7 cardiology services with 3 cardiothoracic surgeons
- Interventional cardiologists and EP make up the group
- Cardiac caths annually over 4,000
- 420 bed facility
- Forthcoming osteopathic medical college
Community Info: This mid-sized town of approximately 80K is home to a Robert Trent Jones Golf course along with other public and private courses, public parks, a Regional airport served by Delta Airlines, swimming pools and tennis courts for personal recreation.Just 2 hours south of Montgomery and under 2 hours north of Tallahassee.Community is recognized nationally as a best place to raise kids and a best place to retire. Offering a low cost of living, excellent education facilities and traditional southern hospitality.
Contact: Neal Fenster