A breast surgery position is newly available at a health system in Pennsylvania. You will need to be board certified and fellowship trained in breast surgery. Your call schedule will be 1:3. You will be supported by another experienced surgeon. A research position is available if you are interested. Physicians with oncoplasty expertise are preferred. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. This position will require a Pennsylvania license. If you do not currently hold a license in PA, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a pleasant Pennsylvania city. It is a popular waterfront destination with surrounding state parks, four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right breast surgery job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Breast surgery position
- Fellowship in breast surgery
- Join an experienced surgeon
- Oncoplasty expertise preferred
- Hospital-employed with competitive compensation
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice coverage
- Vacation plus CME
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail