Midwest college town seeking Breast Surgeon
- This is an employed opportunity
- Need is due to one of the surgeons leaving
- This is a 100% Breast Surgery position-no general call
- Must be Fellow trained in Breast for consideration
- Focused and dedicated team of board-certified physicians, nurses, and staff
- Hospital is a not-for-profit health care provider serving a regional market in northeast Kansas.
- Work out of a 173-bed acute care hospital with nearly 8,000 inpatient discharges and 166,000 outpatient visits annually.
- Additional facilities include an outpatient facility, wound healing center, sleep center, and endoscopy lab, as well as 12 primary and specialty physician practices and four family practice clinics located in neighboring counties
- Competitive financial package - strong base salary with production incentives, CME allowance, paid relocation, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, and generous time off
- Located in vibrant, Midwestern college town with outstanding public schools, world-renowned universities, and minutes from the KC Metro
Contact: Neal Fenster