CompHealth is currently assisting a Kansas single-specialty group with their search for a breast surgeon. The group is starting a breast surgery component at the practice. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other plastic surgeons. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a KS license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with productivity bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Kansas. This traditional, yet innovative and underrated, location has a diverse agricultural and industrial economy. It has a freshly renewed downtown with excellent entertainment, a comfortable cost of living, and a close community feel.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please send your CV and references to email@example.com or call 203.663.9367.
- Well-established private practice
- Fellowship in breast surgery
- BC or BE required
- Exceptional earning potential with base salary plus bonuses
- Partnership after initial 12-month employment contract
- Relocation assistance
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice covered
- CME time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you