CompHealth is currently assisting a Kansas single-specialty group with their search for a breast surgeon. Join a group of plastic surgeons to complement reconstructive case pipeline and do all breast/surgery oncology. They want someone that can build the practice and grow an excellent program. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other plastic surgeons. They welcome both board certified applicants with a self starter personality.
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package. You will be offered full medical benefits, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Kansas. This traditional, yet innovative location has a diverse agricultural and industrial economy. It has a freshly renewed downtown with excellent entertainment, a comfortable cost of living, and a close community feel.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other surgery jobs that will fit your life, your goals, and your schedule. To get started, please send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9367..
- Well-established private practice
- No trauma, call, or general surgery
- Fellowship trained breast surgeon
- Experienced or new graduates welcomed
- Exceptional earning potential with base salary plus bonuses
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice covered
- Relocation assistance
- CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail