50/50 Breast/General Surgery – Lead the Breast Program – Job 3271
Be "The Breast Surgeon" in a long established service area where there is little competition whatsoever.
- Replacing a Breast Surgeon.
- 50% Breast
- 50% General Surgery (Bread & Butter Gen surgery, vascular, etc.)
- Looking for someone to "own the Breast Program". Be the Leader.
- If you are autonomous, then the way that this is position is, you'll have control over your life.
- General Surgery Call is 1:3 to 1:4.
- Employed position with a highly regarded integrated health system.
- Benefit from a large and loyal referral system.
- The patient base is mostly middle to upper class which contributes to a solid payor mix.
- The locations run on EMR and well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- This employer has an academic affiliation, if you have such interest.
- Generous comp, sign-on bonus, relo budget, generous benefits, & paid malpractice.
- Chicago. Rockford. Madison. Be close to all three metros!
- Strong local public school system + low crime rate = great place to raise a family.
- Excellent choices of community size: semi-urban, suburban, or rural.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org then call 224-209-8210 when you can speak freely for 5 minutes about position #3271, the next step of the interview process, and you.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.