A breast/general surgeon position is newly available at a hospital in Florida. You will share a 1:5 general surgery call rotation with a group. You will see patients for 40 percent breast surgery and 60 percent general surgery. Candidates must be board certified in general surgery, and an active Florida license is preferred. CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. They will look at experienced surgeons and new graduates.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive production bonuses, LTD/STD, vacation/PTO, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time and allowance, student loan repayment, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in sunny central Florida mid-way between the Gulf and Atlantic coasts. You can also enjoy world-class golf, boating, and fishing which are just a few of the many unique lifestyle opportunities that make our region a great place for you to call home.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with general surgery jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Hospital-employed position
- You will cover two hospitals
- 1:5 shared call with group
- 60 percent general surgery and 40 percent breast
- Must be fellowship trained in breast surgery
- FL licensed preferred
- Comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice Insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail