A Bariatric surgery position is newly available at a hospital in Pennsylvania. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need a PA license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Current fellows will be considered. NO VISA CANDIDATES
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment up to $90K, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, vacation, uncapped relocation reimbursement, life insurance, three weeks of CME time with a stipend, a 401k with five percent matching, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most vascular surgery jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Modern state of the art surgery facility
- Perform research and train residents
- BC or BE in General surgery - MIS or Bariatric Fellowship trained
- Hospital-employed position
- 401k with 5 percent matching
- Relocation package
- Loan repayment up to $90K
- Life, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you